Chris and I went shopping yesterday and picked up some last minute items. Of course we spent more than I imagined, but oh well. You only go on a honeymoon once right? Or at least that is the idea...
Check out where we are staying.
Here is a picture of one of the honeymoon cabanas.
And here is the waterfall we are going to visit by horseback.
Have I mentioned that I cannot wait to get there? We leave Wednesday morning. The flight to Belize is only about 2 1/2 hours, but once we get there we have to drive another 2 1/2 hours to the resort. I hear the roads are pretty bumpy so it should be quite an adventure. We are so excited!!
Have you been anywhere good lately?


4 comments:
Yes, I have!! http://w2510.blogspot.com/
Super exciting! I hope you have a great trip Tricia! Happy honeymooning!
Safe travels and loads of fun! Enjoy your honey & your honeymoon.
Awwww how great! Belize looks amazing! My hubs and I went to Curacoa and I wish we could go back... maybe for our two year reunion coming up.(wishful thinking) Cute blog and pets!
Your new follower,
Katie
Post a Comment