As you may know, hubby and I are in the process of moving to Ohio. That means finding a new home to live in and selling our current home.
We've managed to find a home we want to live in and have even agreed on an offer with the seller. Luckily (I think) for us, the seller has agreed to let us lease for up to 6 months before closing on the house. At least we think they have agreed. We've got a purchase agreement, but it hinges on us coming to agreeable terms in regards to the lease. And I haven't heard from them yet how much they want while we are leasing. There is a time frame set on this- 3 days- and if that time frame isn't met, the purchase agreement becomes null and void.
So, the worry tries to creep back in. What if they come to us with some crazy number? Even worse, what if they change their mind?
And then I remember I am trusting God and I let go. Mostly :)
Of course, if our house would sell, this wouldn't be a problem- we would buy right away. And again, worry tries to make an appearance. What if we can't sell the house in time? What if we can never sell the house?
And then I remember I am trusting God and that it will all work out. Somehow.
But I wouldn't mind a little prayers coming our way from any of you who might be so inclined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I pray for you now and will continue to pray that the home in Houston sell quickly, that your new home be open & welcoming to your family, that all your worries be groundless and that all your faith be strong and sure, and that the baby grow strong & happy within you. Blessings.
Echoing K's!
Post a Comment