Here we are at week 35. The ultrasound this week showed my excess fluid has now dropped to normal levels. This is good news. Well, except now I can't blame how huge I am on polyhydramnious. :) I actually had a guy at a store tell me that I looked like I was about to explode. Gee, thanks.
I am definitely having things start to happen. I'm woken at night with unpleasant contractions, but they aren't regular so I guess practice is in full swing. My doctor would like me to get to 38 weeks, but neither one of us is convinced that is going to happen.
And here he is. Snug as a bug. Look how much hair he has!! He might have more than Kathryn does right now :) He definitely weighs more than Kathryn did when she was born. Here he is sucking his fingers and yes, that is his leg and foot. He was in the pike position the for the last ultrasound as well. As long as he doesn't try and come out that way... He's measuring pretty big and the doctors keep bringing up the possibility of a C-Section. I think they are just trying to feel me out. None of us want to go that route, but of course I'll do what has to be done. I'm hoping it isn't necessary.
His nursery is coming along. I've got a few more things to hang, but I am really happy with how it has turned out. We've painted it a kelly green and have accents of blue and orange. Spaceships and robots are the 'theme'. I'll post pictures once I've got it finished.


2 comments:
He is so adorable!
Beautiful baby boy! "fearfully and wonderfully made..."
Post a Comment