Sunday, May 20, 2012

This Is So Exciting!

I am so excited about what I am sharing today.  For the last few months I have been feeling like there has to be more to life than entertaining a 17 month old and feeding a 3 month old.  And after years of working, it was weird not bringing home any income.  But I didn't want to work for someone else on someone else's schedule.  I wanted to be able to do something that would allow me to make of it what I put into it.


So I decided last week to become a Stella & Dot Independent Stylist.  I love their jewelry and I love the fact that I have something to focus on besides the kids.





Here is a piece I am in love with right now.
And isn't this look below so stylish?












I plan on being in Houston in late June/early July so book a Trunk Show with me quickly before I fill up.  I've already got 2 on the calendar.  Hostess rewards are awesome.  And you never know, maybe you need a little something extra fun in your life too.  Ask me about it.  I'd love to sponsor you.

If you can't wait to shop until June or want a preview, check out www.stelladot.com/triciafrank

Love to you all (and wish me luck)

Tricia

1 comment:

Chelsie Sargent said...

I am so excited for you:) I hope this new adventure is exactly what you are looking for! And I LOVE their jewelery- so cute.