In case you don't read my other blog... www.nicolemariephoto.com/triciaandchris
The wedding was beautiful and I can't wait to see all of the pictures. The link above is just a little slideshow the photographer put together. Nicole has taken incredible photos especially since I am not so sure I was a good subject. I remember trying to pose for her, but being very distracted. Wonder why? She did a great job despite my lack of concentration.
There was a moment when Chris and I were waiting to go in to the ceremony (we walked down the aisle together both ways) when I wanted to leave everything and everyone and just elope. At the time I thought that would have been funny. I am glad I stayed though. There was a great party after the ceremony. I hope my friend Peter got it all on tape.
What a blessing it was- the people, the place, and most importantly, my HUSBAND!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Gorgeous! Can't wait to hear all the details!!
What a beautiful wedding! You looked gorgeous and the setting was spectacular. I hope the day was all you've dreamed of. Sure looks like it was!
Great photos. Beautiful wedding! How could it have been otherwise with such a beautiful bride (love the lace jacket!) and handsome groom (love the way Chris looks at you!)and beautiful setting? Truly, may it be for you happily ever after.
beautiful!!! Can't wait to hear details either!
Oh! How beautiful you were as a bride with your handsome groom! Very romantic!
Bobbie
Post a Comment