Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3 months

Just a quick update.  I can't believe she's already 3 months old!  Is it time to start counting in months and not weeks? 



Is it me or does bunny keep getting smaller?

Look at that lip


See- it really is red!!

On another note.  Motherhood hit me hard today. I have signed up for the gym since Lady K is now old enough to go to their playroom.  I show up this morning for my first training appointment and the playroom is full.  I get so mad I leave and then break down in tears once I get to the car. 

Why? Good question. Perhaps it has just hit me how easy it used to be to do things. I could go to dinner, go to the gym, get a hair cut - all without worrying about what to do with the little one.  Now there are moments when I feel trapped.  And I guess that was one of them. 

So, no work out today.  We'll try again tomorrow.  Although, if it happens again tomorrow, I am cancelling my gym membership! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. It's so easy to get frustrated over little things. Being a mom is such an important job. Don't fret too much...you'll get into a routine when leaving the house: bag? check. Diapers IN bag? Check. Bottle? Check. Pacifier? Check. Keys? Wallet? Check. It gets easier!!

Tiffany said...

she is so precious! i love all these photos.