Monday, December 12, 2011

Hello?

Where have I been?  I just realized it has been 2 months since I last blogged.  I think I have been struggling with the whole blogging thing.  Do people really care?  Would they come over and ask to read my journal?  No.  So why would they want to read my blog?

I do enjoy putting up photos now and then. But, the people who read this blog are probably the same people who get the monthly email with the same photos. 

Of course, I do enjoy reading my friends' blogs so maybe you enjoy reading mine?  I don't know...

I've often thought about having a non-personal blog.  I thought about having a blog about entertaining and parties, but there are lots of those out there.  Recently I thought a good idea for a blog might be gift ideas.  I love finding the perfect gift for people and usually do a pretty good job.  And I like shopping so this might be a good idea.  Or maybe I just close shop altogether.

In the meantime... here are some photos from our recent family photo session:





5 comments:

BrandyMcD said...

Really great photos and I enjoy reading about the goings-on in your life. I don't blog nearly as much as I think about blogging. I'm just too busy. But I enjoy it as a medium to connect with people and get advice and support.

JENNY said...

Adorable pictures! Seriously, so cute! You are have a beautiful family. And, I'm with Brandy. I enjoy reading your blog. :)

Chelsie Sargent said...

Beautiful pictures- really like the belly shot:)

K Cummings Pipes said...

I love when you post the pics because sometimes things get lost in my inbox and it's fun to see them again. (The family shot in the pile of leaves is fabulous!) What lovely eyes! I'd read everyone's journal if they'd let me.

Whitney said...

I love reading your blog! It's a good way to hear what's going on with you since we don't get to go on walks and to dinner nearly as much anymore :)

Your photos are wonderful, and the one of the three of you laying down is my fave!