Monday, April 9, 2012

Did you know?


Did you know I am a grandmother?  Yep.  I am the proud grandmother of Purple Kitty.  Purple Kitty has recently become the center of Kathryn's universe.  She goes everywhere with us.  She even wears clothes Dylan is now too big for.

Kathryn can be seen putting Purple Kitty in the car seat and buckling her up.  She can be seen covering Purple Kitty with a blanket and carrying her around.  Today she was seen giving Purple Kitty a bath in Dylan's bath tub right after Dylan finished his bath. 

I wish I had a photo of that.  Kathryn taking Purple Kitty and kind of chucking her in the bath tub that was still full of water and with such a look of determination.  It was precious.  I was lucky enough to see it while I was diapering Dylan. Of course Purple Kitty was then soaking wet so I went and got a fresh towel and we dried Purple Kitty off and changed her into some dry clothes. 

Kathryn was quite proud.

My cutie pie:

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a good momma she is!

K Cummings Pipes said...

I love this!

Whitney said...

What a fun little personality she has! I love the bathrobe picture :)