I just might do it today. I don't think I can lie to myself any longer. It just gets scary when I think I don't quite have another one yet. I am hoping to get another one next week, but I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch so to speak.
I know I am being very vague, but until I actually do what I say I am going to do, I want to keep it secret.
I was hoping to have done it yesterday as a birthday present to myself, but I chickened out. Isn't it funny how some decisions are so easy to make and some are really hard? I hate it when I wobble about a decision. Being decisive is something I like to think I am good at. But, there have been a few decisions I have tortured my friends with. For instance- the decision to move back to Houston or not. I owe some of my friends big time for listening to me go back and forth on that one. I am hoping my current situation isn't quite as bad as that, but it does make me appreciate the people who listen to me and give me advice.
If only I had a million dollars. I wouldn't have to worry about this at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I know what you are talking about! But I did not know yesterday was your birthday! Does that make me a bad friend? Anyway, Happy Birthday, and good luck with your decision making.
I feel you. Let us scrap soon, and relieve our tensions (hint).
Post a Comment