I love New Year's Eve. I know a lot of people don't like it- something to do with big expectations not being met. I, however, love celebrating new beginnings and fresh starts. Things I plan on doing in the New Year-
1. Getting serious about my exercise again. This past mongth with its dreary and cold mornings has done nothing to help my waistline.
2. I plan on cooking more. Cooking for two is much more fun than cooking for one.
3. I really am going to send everyone in my family a birthday card this year. This is something I vow to do every year and make it to about June. Then I start forgetting people. Very sad. I am going to do it this year though. I must!
Of course 2009 will bring a big day in my life- my wedding. I am very excited of course. I am doing a lot of things myself and worry that everything I do will look lame. I hope not. I finished the Save the Dates the other day. I hope they are good enough. Let's be honest. I want people to think they are special and that I am Martha Stewart material- more than a mortal woman - talented beyond belief. In fact, if people don't even know that I have created almost everything for the wedding, that will be a compliment.
My beautiful dog is sleeping next to me right now and I am reminded of the year that is passing. How lucky I am that she came into my life this year. She has been a pain more often than not, but I sure do love her. And I am pretty sure she loves me.
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment