Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Paaaarrrrrrtehey!

Next Friday night I have having a Silpada party. Check out Nancy's website to get a preview of the beautiful jewels. I am very excited if I do say so myself. It will be the first party I've had here at the new house. Plus, it is Halloween!! I love Halloween. I wanted a costume party, but C wasn't so into that. Sooooo, I decided to have a jewelry party. You can dress up if you like or come as you are. I just hope you come.

The last thing I want is a party without people.

3 comments:

JENNY said...

I wish I could come, but we will still be in Dallas. We are heading back on Halloween day. Hope the party goes well!!

married yoshimi said...

I'm planning to be there!

xo-

K Cummings Pipes said...

I'm hoping to come if I get back home from Clifton in time.