C and I have been invited to a costume party on Saturday. I am very excited and we have come up with a great idea to go dressed in Steampunk. For you non-sci-fi fans out there, it is a sub-genre that combine Victorian era with technology. Anyway, on our search for items to wear we decided to hit a few vintage clothing stores.
The first one we walk into was like walking into Alice's Wonderland. The floors weren't even, the walls were crooked, and poor little me ended up with Vertigo for the rest of the day. Seriously. We had to go home and I had to lay down.
I was supposed to be productive yesterday. Clean the house in preparation for the party, go to Discovery Green to hang out with friends.
Nope. None of that happened. Needless to say, I won't be going back there again.
It also reminded me of a Stephen King book I think called Black House. The house was so evil that when people even put one foot in the door they became ill.
It has me wondering what has happened in that house over the years....(did you get a spooky feeling???)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment