
So, looks like everyone is voting for me to go to the Sci-Fi convention instead of running the marathon. And you know what? That is OK with me. My toe needs time to heal. That and I have found another way to challenge myself physically.
This month's Oxygen magazine has the first installment of a three month plan to "Get Your Best Body". With all of the running I have been doing, I have neglected lifting weights. This plan looks like a good way to get back into seriously lifting. The challenge part comes in me actually sticking with it for the three months. (Does this mean I have to get rid of my "Gonna Run 2010" Austin marathon training shirt? I kind of feel like a liar wearing it. Hm.)
By the way, while typing this sitting next to my husband, he wanted me to let every one know we are watching Snakes On A Plane. He recommended drinking while watching, but we don't have anything here in the house. Ah well.


1 comment:
dude, back when I lifted weights I totally noticed a change in my whole body! good plan, you go!
Post a Comment