Haven't had much to say lately. I have been playing with the camera on my phone which has the best quality in a phone that I have owned.
Here is the bracelet HP sent me for my birthday. The proceeds from the sale of these bracelets goes towards Ovarian Cancer research, something close to my heart. I wear it every day in honor of my grandmother. Thank you HP!!
My view at work. This is what I look at most of the day. Many hours are spent at that computer...

And last, but not least, a cute picture of Anna sleeping with me on the couch.
C and I are looking forward to a weekend in Dallas in a few weeks. We are going to ConDFW, a literary science fiction convention. It is still a few weeks away, but with C not having had a day off since Christmas, we are both desperate for some time away together.
Have a good week!


4 comments:
The bracelet is really beautiful!
Ooooh! Ahhh! (Bracelet)
lit sci-fi sounds interesting--?an example? Maybe Jasper Fforde?
I love it when I get to spend most of my day in front of a computer screen.
Your reading yesterday was beautifully moving. Thank you.
I love that bracelet!
and I haven't seen you in forever. blog bear hug!
Hey there. I'm absolutely loving your blog, I just stumbled across it. I will definitely be following!
Feel free to check out mine, I think you'd especially love it.
www.theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com
Post a Comment