Yes, I really posted that picture and yes, it IS what you think it is.We have someone on the floor of my office building who can't seem to get it right. Ever.
Every day around 3pm, I open the door to my favorite stall (well, former favorite stall. I finally gave up and honestly this grosses me out) and there is always a little present on the seat.
Ick!
OK, I understand accidents do happen. But every day? And you don't bother to clean it up? You can't tell me the lady in question didn't see this as she turned to flush the toilet. Ugh.
Did I mention ICK?!!
So ladies, do me a favor. Assuming the seat isn't covered with pee already, please sit down. It would save us all a lot of trouble.


1 comment:
I agree 100%!
Once seen on a bathroom wall:
"If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be sweet and wipe the seat."
It didn't seem to do much good to ask.
Post a Comment