Monday, October 4, 2010

Nothing Much

'Work-day' #2 where I am not at 'work'.  Yep.  Last Thursday was my last day at 'work'.  Don't worry- I have plenty to do.  Like packing a house.

I started the process of packing today by going through all of my office files and either throwing out papers or putting them in a to-be-shred pile.  It feels so good to get rid of things like cell phone bills from 2 years ago.  Why do we keep such things?

Hubby keeps asking me if I am going to go crazy staying home.  I don't think so- especially once baby comes.  I've got plenty to keep my busy and honestly I am going to try and enjoy these last two months of life without baby.

Did I mention I was honored to be given three showers this past week?  All of them were so special and I can say we are now definitely ready to have this baby.  Who knew one needed so many things?  We are set though and my heart-felt thanks goes to everyone who pitched in to make all of the showers great. More on those once I get pictures...

No comments: