Who is this this and what have you done with my body? No really, I mean it. What has happened? And yes, that is a purple unicorn on my face. The Renaissance Festival was lots of fun and Chris was nice enough to pay for my very first face painting (yes, at my age).
30 weeks
By this time next week, the movers will have taken everything out of our beautiful house here in Houston and I'll have to beg my mother to record the finale of Project Runway. What was I thinking when I scheduled them to take the TV away before that???
Things I'm looking forward to:
- more storage space
- setting up the nursery
- decorating a new place
Things I am dreading:
- leaving Houston
- leaving my family and friends
- unpacking
- leaving my new favorite store - PaperSource (OMG, more to come on that later...)
Anyone want to buy a house in Southampton? Its super nice...




3 comments:
You are such a cute preggers! Praying for safe travels on your move. You can watch project runway online lifetimetv.com. That's what I do since we don't have cable.
Papersource???? What is this? I need to know! Who are you rooting for on Runway? I need your new address! I have goodies to send!
Also, I agree with Mel. You are a pretty pregnant lady, it agrees with you!
Love the unicorn :)
Post a Comment