Hey there. Where have I been? Looking after a little one I guess. We are surviving up here in Ohio. It is ridiculously cold and I often wonder what we were thinking.
Actually, I've been having a hard time with the Ohio thing. I really really really miss Texas...and my family...and my friends. It gets a little lonely up here. I spend the day with little miss and that's about it. With it being winter, everyone seems to be hibernating in their houses and it has been really hard meeting people. I've tried 2 different churches, but haven't found a home. In fact, I spend most of the service crying because I miss 'my' church. People must think I am nuts.
But then there is this little one:
Check this out:
Love. I am so in love. Ok, so maybe she was passing gas, I don't care. I can pretend she was smiling at me. Lady K has been pretty awesome otherwise. She eats every 2 1/2 - 3 hours and powers through those feedings- they last about 15 minutes. Sometimes she goes right down at nap time and other times she doesn't. I figure that has more to do with me putting her down at the right time. The hardest part is trying to keep her up for a bit after feedings. I think she would sleep the day away if I let her- you can blame both hubby and I for that- we love to sleep.
My parents are coming up on Christmas day and it will be nice to have a little bit of home up here. We actually have a tree up with lots of presents underneath. We are blessed with people who love us that is for sure.
In case I don't get back here- Merry Christmas. Safe travels to everyone.


2 comments:
What a sweet heart. She is so beautiful. Miss you!
What a precious little face! So glad your family is going there for Christmas. Enjoy!
Post a Comment