Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another Day

I have to say that when I am not breastfeeding or playing with a baby or trying to get her to sleep, blogging has not been high on my list.  Ah well.

We have been busy with Christmas visitors and such. 

My family came up for Christmas which was really nice.  It was good not to be alone.  Here is Lady K sleeping on my brother's lap.
Speaking of Christmas, here is the tree I put up the Saturday before Lady K arrived.  I took it down this past weekend and the living room is definitely missing that special 'something'.  Do you think I could keep it up all year? 

 This is a photo from last week.  Lady K has wicked reflux.  We have been struggling with being able to sleep.  I remembered seeing a Nap Nanny while registering and decided to invest.  What a good investment! It keeps her at a 30 degree angle and she doesn't slide down (which was happening when we elevated her mattress).  She started on Zantac and we have since moved on to Prevacid.  Hopefully that will do the trick and keep her from having pain.  Watching her grimace and cry is just heartbreaking.

Another photo of my love.  Is it wrong that almost all of my photos of her are on the iPhone?

3 comments:

K Cummings Pipes said...

I miss you. I think especially because the winter Bach programs were always on my list and the Christmas cantanta at SWC. Most of all I miss getting to old your beautiuful, beautiful babe.

Melanie said...

I think I might steal her. She is just precious!

married yoshimi said...

Angel-baby! Holy cow, she's so sweet. And I miss you. You are at the tip top if my call list, I'm just super lame and tired. Want to hear how it's all going so bad - we have brandy's shower tomorrow, I'll call to give you the scoop & catch up. Love love love! I hope you're sleeping!