Last week we went home. And oh it was good. It was good to be back in warmer weather. It was good to see friends. And it was good to see family. I think this photo is our only photo as a family. We definitely need more friends who would be willing to take our picture together. :( (Look at those cheeks!)
My mother was in heaven having the baby at home. I actually missed my baby even though she was in the same house as me. My mother never wanted to put her down. That is what grandmommies are for though, right? See Lady K staring at her grandfather?
Good news... We close on the house March 18. Hooray!! It was sad going back to check on the house. I gave the baby a tour of where she did most of her growing. I even showed her where she was made. And yes, I cried.
I have the coolest app on my phone. I wish I remembered to use it more. It is a photobooth and is super cool. I was playing with it the other day while Lady K was in my lap. Can you tell she has found her hands?
I really need to use this app more.



2 comments:
I LOVED seeing you, Chris, and Baby K! Thanks for coming home!
I was so sorry to miss you when you visited (even more so since I know I'm not going to Columbus next month) and I'm really glad to see the family pic.
Post a Comment