I am trying to document everything as I know it will only be moments before she is walking and then driving and then getting married and having a family of her own. I love how she grabs on to me.
And let this be a lesson to all of those soon to be mom's out there. Put the cute outfits on your baby. Don't wait for a special occasion. They might be too big. This outfit below was one I purchased . I don't know if you can see it, but I love the lace and the rose buds. I decided to put it on her this morning and couldn't believe it was almost too small. Of course, Lady K seems to have gigantic feet and I am finding them too big for her pajamas as well.
I'll be at church on Sunday and I can't wait to see everyone.


1 comment:
So true on the clothes. I can't believe how many cute things Eleanor never even wore. Boo.
Post a Comment