Thursday, April 28, 2011

Checking In

I've been busy.  Doing what? Who knows?  But it has taken all of my time for blogging.

Somehow my child keeps growing.  It is amazing really.  She has started eating rice cereal. (I need to figure out how to get that video to load onto the blog).  She can roll from her tummy to her back.  And her main form of communicating recently has been raspberries.  No more cooing.  Just raspberries.  My mother has gotten her to laugh (I have been so unsuccessful) and I think she actually laughed at the dog today when Anna whined.  That or K was just really happy to eat.

Some photos:

My two babies

Anna was nice and shared a toy.

Easter Sunday

Just plain cute!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Her little face is just darling! Looks like you girls are having fun!

K Cummings Pipes said...

Your baby's smiles make me happy. So does a nice sharing Anna.

Heather said...

Love the pic with Anna and her beautiful Easter outfit. I'm sure keeping up with the two of them is enough to keep you busy.