Here I stand. On a cliff overlooking the whole 'blog' world. Do I really want to join is the question. Why not. I often think my journal entries would make interesting reading so why not share them?
First question- What are blogs for? Are they to indulge us? To make us think people really care about our innermost thoughts? Or are they just another way for us to feel connected in this world with computers and cell phones and when was the last time you actually sent someone a letter? A real letter. Not an email. Do it. Send one to your best friend.
Staying connected to anyone, anywhere. Perhaps that is what we really hope for when we post something in a blog. Maybe someone, somewhere will read it and connect with my thoughts. And maybe they won't. We'll have to see how funny I can be.
If you've managed to find this blog, I hope you enjoy it. My purpose is to share some of my thoughts, but maybe also to start some conversations. Thanks for visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
TRICIA! I can't believe you have a blog and didn't tell me. Now I have subscribed to your RSS feed.
Love,
Beth
Post a Comment