I have been going to Craft Night with two of my friends - Whitney and Beth. Whintey found this place called Caroline Collective that hosts the event on Tuesday nights. It has been a great bonding experience and a low-key way to get to know each other better. I have found it is so important to take time to do things like this, to get away from the TV and actually spend time with fellow humans. It is so easy to get wrapped up in our favorite TV shows or we are tired from our day at work, but making the effort to get out and spend time with people I love has been worth it.
Life has become a much happier place. After my grandmother's death, I was a very sad girl. With some help from some friends, I am now in a better place and am ready to take on the world once again. I knew I was happy in there somewhere.


5 comments:
Hey, Tricia! I had a lot of fun at Craft Night with you, and I'm glad you put pictures up of your scrapbook for people to see. It is beautiful! Did you see its picture on the Caroline Collective's Flickr group http://www.flickr.com/photos/erinen31/2673626452/in/pool-carolinecollective/
What a great idea. I love the pages! Thanks for sharing.
Your pages are really really good. I can't wait to go back to CC with ya'll.
Your scrapbooking looks so great! Then again I am a sucker for those old photographs.
I have a blog now!
Post a Comment