Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Go Speed Racer...I mean Speed Dater


Tonight I begin my new dating venture. Speed dating. Sounds like fun right? I am terrified, I admit it. Ok, maybe not quite terrified. I have been on so many dates this should be a snap. The part I am dreading is walking into the room, not knowing anyone, and looking for the 'speed dating' section. I know, I know, walk in there like I own the room. I will, trust me. I'll just secretly feel like a dork doing it. Oh wait, I guess it's not so secret now.

It should be interesting if nothing else. 5-7 minutes with a guy is not that long. You can get an idea about basic chemistry and if they have any intelligence at all. Will they think I am weird when I ask if they know what Myers-Briggs personality type they are? That will weed out the guys who don't have a clue for sure.

I have decided to go without any prepared answers. I figure I'll just be myself and answer to the best of my ability. I'll consider it more training for when I am in the Mrs.America pagent. You've got to be good at those interviews!

Wish me luck tonight. I have no idea what to wear. Jeans with heels? A cute dress? A skirt? All I know is that I have to wear heels. Maybe I'll be like the bluefly.com chick who walks around naked except for her shoes. That should have the guys interested :)

3 comments:

married yoshimi said...

Miss America, indeed!

I'm SO going to want to hear the details.

rowrrrr!!

Unknown said...

Wear a cute dress. Have fun - you will be the best woman there, without a doubt.

Chelsie Sargent said...

I would like details- later:)!