Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cheetos

Why? Why did I let myself do it? I think I may have eaten 4-5 little bags of Cheetos today. I have got to stock the fridge with healthier snacks - especially if I want to fit into a beautiful white dress.

4-5 bags. I don't even know how many. And that is horrible. I was just so hungry today. And I wanted something crunchy. Of course I failed to eat the carrots I bought for just that reason. I am going to have to run hard tomorrow morning, that is for sure.

What is your favorite 'bad' food? How often do you let yourself eat it?

4 comments:

married yoshimi said...

right now, it's pop tarts & ice cream!! As far as how often, it depends... I'm having a package of pop tarts every day up here so far and trying to counter with bananas and carrots and granola bars...

But one day before the wedding, I ate most of a bagof rolo's. Fo real.

Whitney said...

Cookies! I can't buy packages of them to have at my house or I could eat the whole thing in two days. So, I usually have at least one or two a week when I'm at work or eating out.

Chelsie Sargent said...

Mine would be Oreos with milk. I do not by bags for the simple reason of that I eat too many. So when I do indulge with a bag, it is gone within a couple days:).

Anonymous said...

Pasta-I could seriously eat it every day in any way. Though it's not really "bad" for you, I don't really do anything to burn it off!

Chips-I love chips, especially Doritos and Sour Cream & Cheddar Ruffles. I don't buy them very often 'cause I can wipe out a whole big bag.