Thursday, October 2, 2008

October It Is


I've gotten him to commit to a month! And I think we've decided on October of 2009. I know, its not June as we had thought, but I was starting to get anxious about venues and such and we're going to wait about a month before we start planning in earnest. Plus, I can have an outside wedding without sweating my dress off. Yay for us! I really do feel like I have a weight lifted off of my shoulders. June was just a little too close. I could have done it, but now I've got a little bit of breathing room. Hopefully it won't interfere with my brother's wedding date. My poor parents :)


Here is a picture of my handsome husband to be. It is a little small, but he's still cute. Both of these pictures were taken while we were on a skiing vacation a year and a half ago. We had a great time and he was very patient with me the one day we went skiing together. He has been skiing since he was about 3 and I had never been before. Let's just say I'll stick to classes for awhile.



And here is a picture of where I would love to go on my honeymoon- Greece. I won't be too picky though. Anywhere with interesting things to do will be fabulous!



Last night Chris told me the most wonderful thing. We were playing the "Why do you love me?" game (we give each other three new reasons each time) and one of the reasons he gave me was that he thought I was one of the best people he has ever met.


Love.