Friday, November 13, 2009

Picked

Tonight I am going with the youth gals to the Girls Reflecting Glory retreat. I have never ever gone to anything like this before so this should be a treat.

When CS asked me to go a while back she said the girls had asked if I would come. I felt so honored to have been chosen by the 'girls'. But, then I really thought about it and realized no one else could probably go and I was the last on the list. :) I am so lame why and how could they ever want to spend time with me?

Either way, I am hoping it will be fun. I read up on the speaker and it looks like she is going to have some interesting things to say about Jesus and his love for us. Check her out. It looks like she has some interesting things to say about sex and marriage and intimacy with our husbands as well as the love of Jesus.

Wish me luck. Hopefully I'll be 'cool' enough.

2 comments:

K Cummings Pipes said...

Better than wishing you luck,I pray a blessing for you. Of course, they want to spend time with you. You are not lam (stop saying things like that about my friend!) You are pretty and smart and talented and radiant. Go be glorious with the girls. Have fun!

Tiffany said...

Have fun! Sounds like a good opportunity to get to know the girls better.