Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanking- Day 5

I think I am on Day 5. Or something like that. I don't have anything specific today to be thankful for. I am just thankful for my life right now. I am a happy lady and a happy lady isn't always easy to come by.

Oooooh- I just thought of something specific to be thankful for. My bestfriend is preggers!! I am just so excited about that. She lives way too far away (Michigan) and I miss her terribly. She is my best shopping buddy and my best listener and just about my best everything a girl can be. She and her husband are delighted about their little bundle on the way.

It makes me want to have a bundle on the way. Then we could be pregnant together! How fun!! Maybe I won't go pick up that little packet tonight from the pharmacy and see what happens.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You're so sweet. I'm so thankful for you too and it means so much that you're so excited about the baby. Sure you don't want to move to Ohio so you can be the favorite Auntie Tricia?