Friday, July 23, 2010

Dream Job

So, after years of wondering what I want to do with my life, I think I have finally decided.  Many of you have heard me talk about being a wedding planner or something along those lines.  I think that would be a super cool job, but you lose all of your weekends and I was never quite ready to give those up.

Then I thought of this: a party designer

Is that a real job?  Design the party- from themes to invites to food to everything to make it really special.  I know I would be really good at that.  In thinking about my cousin's wedding, all of these ideas keep popping up ~ more than one person could possibly use.  There must be a market for those somewhere.  Right?

So, yeah, this would be something I would do in my free time (what's that?) and who knows if anyone would actually want my help.  But it is an idea...

Next up - think of a cool name for my new venture.  Any ideas? 

3 comments:

BrandyMcD said...

Oh it's definitely a real job. And you would be perfect at it! Plus I think it would fit well for a mom.

Melanie said...

I agree with Brandy, you would be great at that. I have heard of people doing something like that on Etsy. They just sell a "party in a box" you put everything together for them.

Tiffany said...

Frank's Fiestas

I'm a sucker for alliteration.