Monday, July 12, 2010

Not So Good At Sucking


Yep, that is my baby.  Crazy isn't it??  Baby F is now a little over 17 weeks and in this pictures was trying to suck her thumb, but not succeeding.  We could see her little hand moving back and forth.  Her little thumb is right where her nose is.  We were also treated to a little baby yawn.  It was so cute as she stretched both hands up and opened her mouth.  I was just happy husband got to come and join in the fun. 

2 comments:

K Cummings Pipes said...

I love ultrasounds--all alike, each different. I keep envisioning them as a sculptured, tryptych wall hanging entitled "...formation..."
There is nothing more beautiful than the formation of life, the formation of motherhood.

Mommy-To-Be said...

Beautiful baby! I'm having my first soon... It's nice to see another blogging mom to be!