So, hubby and I will be celebrating our 1st anniversary in 17 days. Hard to believe it has almost been a year! One problem, we have no ideas on what to do.
Sure we could go to dinner, but after talking to some of my lady friends, I was convinced we should start a tradition or do something special each year. I just have no idea what.
And that's where YOU come in. Maybe you did something really awesome or you have a fun tradition to celebrate anniversaries. I would love to hear about it. And I am definitely taking suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congrats! I know this may sound corny, but my husband and I decide that we do something together. Instead of going out we stayed in a cooked a HUGE dinner from scratch. In addition we bought eachother gifts that we could use together. Our first year was two chaise lounge chairs and this year it was tennis rackets because we are taking lessons together.
I am sure whatever you do you will be excited for many more years to come!
~Katie
Your 1st anniversary but also your last before 3 makes a family so make it over-the-top romantic and go some place that a child couldn't go or back to a special place of your courtship that you'll want to hold sacred/secret in your heart of hearts.
My parents celebrated their 63rd last week, they always talk the day marking the hours (I was taking my hair out of rollers and you were headed into town with your folks...)
Look at these
κατασκευή eshop
Post a Comment