Sew....I got one of these for my first anniversary this past weekend:
Let's just say I am SUPER excited. I have never sewn a thing in my life, but plan on taking the sewing world by storm very shortly.
Which is why I signed up for this Home Ec class. This is an online class that features over 26 projects taught by 3 talented ladies. It starts August 10 so you still have time to sign up. There is a detailed tutorial for each project with new projects uploaded daily. Now, as a working woman, there is no way I could learn to sew a new project everyday, but they have thought of that. This is a go-at-your-own-pace kind of thing with the tutorials online for a year. Yay! Plus there are live chat sessions and you can ask the teachers any questions you might have about a particular project.
I am ready to go with the fabric and supplies bought for the first three projects. Watch for updates on my adventures in making cloth napkins, a cute gift bag, and a shopping bag.




1 comment:
Sewing: either love it or hate it. And for me it's more the later than the former but it is a very useful skill.
Post a Comment