I love that name. Oh, how I love that name.
One problem - Husband thinks it is just 'ok'.
How do I convince him to name our baby Evelyn? Any tips from those who were in a similar situation? I am getting desperate here. I've got about 19 weeks to go. Maybe I'll just wear him down...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Tell him to meet my cute friend Evelyn--it will change his mind :)
make a deal with him to call the baby that between the two of you for the next one to two weeks. then change it to one of your other choices for another week or two. It will become clearer what name belongs with her.
I like that name too, and it's funny you should mention it. I am having a terrible time thinking of any girls name I like at all. So I've started jotted down names that I even kind of like, to maybe get my brain going. Evelyn is one of the few on the list (I wouldn't actually use it though, because I don't think the m-i-l would be keen on TWO of my kids being named after my mom. Her middle name is Evelyn.)
Anyway, perhaps you present Chris with the choice of Evelyn with a whole bunch of horrible alternates. It will make Evelyn look like the obvious choice!
It was on our short list, too! It is a lovely name, and so trustworthy sounding. I love that choice.
Post a Comment