I've ordered a few DVDs to help me get back in shape. The one to the left arrived yesterday. Let's just say 'dancing' isn't so easy while breastfeeding. Yes, I fed her right before, but all of the jiggling is still slightly uncomfortable. I've lost a good bit of weight since Lady K was born, but seem to have stalled. Perhaps its all of the horrible things I am eating lately. I can't seem to help myself. And then I feel horrible knowing she is getting what I eat.
I am also deserpate to have a good workout, hence the DVDs. Its too cold to go walking outside and walking the mall is somehow not satisfying. Lady K is too young for the local gym, but I am counting the days.
Think of me tomorrow morning. I am having a procedure and will be under general anesthesia. I was told I would need 2 procedures in the matter of 2 days. One to remove some bone plates from my jaw from a previous surgery that are now causing pain, and the other to remove left over bits of placenta (sorry if that is gross). Yes, fun right?
The bone plates are going to wait, but the other has to happen tomorrow morning. I was able to find someone to watch Lady K and hubby will be with me at the hospital. The procedure should last only about 20 minutes so let's hope it all goes well.


5 comments:
Will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow. Hope all goes well.
You are in my thoughts and prayers, friend.
-Chelsie
Keeping you close in thought and prayer asking God to keep you safe and wake you up, for complete healing, to grant heart's ease... and that all is well with husband and baby.
Sending you virtual hugs and soup.
May the God who gathers us beneath sheltering wings embrace and steady your fears, comfort and uphold you.
May the God who is our wellspring of life fill each cell of your being with healing and joy.
May the God who is friend and lover keep you secure in the knowledge that you are supported by the bonds of love and friendship.
Amen
BH
Prayers for you! And breast feeding jiggly dancing makes me laugh :)
Post a Comment