Monday, November 3, 2008

The Arrival

Look what I got yesterday!! This is what it looks like from where I sit right now, typing away at my computer. Chris was saving it for a hot air balloon ride, but I asked him when he planned on doing that since I was going to be busy every weekend until December. So instead of making me wait and wait and wait, he presented me with this marvelous beauty yesterday.

My friend C gave me this beautiful Lenox swan ring holder that says "for the bride" on the bottom. Isn't the swan so beautiful? (Especially now that it holds a ring!!) C thank you so much for this gift. My ring has a wonderful 'home away from home'.
And just in case you couldn't see it very well in the first picture...here it is again. It took me forever to get a picture that didn't make my hand look fat. I think I might need to have my nails done today so that I can proudly show off the one piece of jewelry I have been waiting for for years.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

it's beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

Whitney said...

Your ring is beautiful, Tricia!

married yoshimi said...

It's gorgeous!!

and we haven't seen you in forever!

love!

JENNY said...

It's gorgeous!!

Chelsie Sargent said...

LOVE your ring! I am so excited for you.