Thursday, November 13, 2008

Signed & Sealed

It is ordered. I ordered it today. And maybe, just maybe the picture to the left if a little hint of what it looks like. I don't think I've given too much of it away. Plus, that may not even be the dress :)~

I also ordered my veil. Can I just say that I love Natalie who works at Ventura's? She is fabulous. I really feel like I can trust her opinion. She is great!!

Many of you might know that one of my dream jobs is wedding planning. Well, I have finally decided to do something about that. I am going to start a business for brides or any kind of host who needs help with the details. Maybe she'll need help figuring out her 'theme' or maybe she'll have one picked out already and just needs someone to take it and run with it. Or maybe she doesn't have time to make all the crafty things for her event. That is where I will come in. I am trying to think of a good name and will take suggestions. I want the name to really portray creativity and craftiness. And if you know of anyone in need of services like this, let me know. I need to start building a portfolio.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Yay! If I was getting married, I would totally get you to help. No suggestions for the name, but I think you should get an office at the Caroline Collective :)

Chelsie Sargent said...

I support you in this dream- you wil be great:)!