Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quitter

I have the horrible urge to quit my job today. I just want to call them up and give them my two week's notice. I talk to my colleagues and they are so excited about selling and about our product and things that are happening in the company and I admit I just don't care. How horrible is that? Each day I think, "Ok. Today is the day when you get back on track and start kicking butt again." But then the day goes by and I haven't done much of anything.

I am not proud of that. I'm just not. I think of myself as a hardworker, as someone anyone would want working for them and my behavior 'at work' the past few weeks has not been true to that.

So the question becomes- What to do? I don't have another job waiting for me in the wings, so do I really have a choice? I guess not at this moment. I have been looking and am going on an interview tomorrow for a position that I think could be promising. But I am finding it very hard to fight the urge. Really hard.

Ugh.

No comments: