
Election Day. It is finally here. For good or bad, we will have a new president elect by tomorrow morning. Or sometime this week hopefully. I voted last week and was surprised by the lines. I had to wait an hour and a half. I've never had to wait at all, so it was definitely a different experience. Actually made it more exciting- like waiting for a roller coaster. Sometimes when you don't have to wait, they aren't half as scary or fun. I have rehearsal tonight until 9:30 so I will be spared a lot of the predictions and nonsense on the TV. May God bless this country and whoever is to be the next president.
On to more exciting things, well at least for me. I don't know if any of you are interested, but I also have a wedding blog. By no means are you required to read this other blog, but if you are like me and are a wedding junkie, it might be fun. http://www.someonepickedme.blogspot.com/ is the link. I figured I would keep wedding entries to a minimum here on Shaken, Not Stirred so that I could prove that I am not all wedding all the time. It is hard, but I can do it :)
Go vote if you haven't already.


No comments:
Post a Comment