Check out the china above! I wasn't going to register for china, but I was walking around Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday and saw this. I fell in love instantly. I know. It is horribly girly. But C keeps saying he doesn't care. Ha! Wait until he sees this. I am pairing it with a plain white design as well and plan to use these as our everyday option. He can use the plain white ones :) This morning I checked out Macy's to see if they have this design and they do. While I was starting my registry, I figured I would add a few more items. One of the most exciting things I can't wait to get is a garmet steamer! I absolutely hate ironing and with that thing I won't have to iron ever again. It sounds like heaven...
Between the two of us, we have pretty much everything we need. I put some bedding on there and a few towels, but really, we've got most everything else. (Except that steamer...I really want that!) C told me the other day that we don't need more stuff and so we should register for our honeymoon. I agreed and found www.travelersjoy.com which looks like a good site to use. I also want to highly encourage people to donate to the American Cancer Society instead of giving us things. We have more than we could ever need right now. But of course, some people like giving traditional gifts, and I admit I don't mind - especially if it is the Chirp china or the garmet steamer.
Back to work!


2 comments:
Oh, I love those plates! So cute.
holy cow I love it.
LOVE IT.
Post a Comment