My mom and I had another disagreement about the wedding. Ugh. I feel like no matter what I do I can't please her. And she wonders why I moved all the way to NJ so many years ago. I love her, but she can be a handful. She probably thinks the same thing about me. Ah well. I'm sure our tribulations are common.
The men in orange vests are still working on the water pipes on our street. It was a good thing I took a shower when I did because not 10 minutes later there was no water. You'd think they would advise us that they would be shutting the water off, but no. Our street is a mess with mud and debris from their digging. I know everyone will be glad when they are done.


2 comments:
I am totally digging on this color scheme! everything looks gorgeous... it'll be so lovely.
Free advice: do what small things you can to accomodate others, but remember that it is ultimatley you and Chris' day, and if you guys decide on something, that is that. End of discussion.
Crafty: One of my new favorite crafty things is called "Glossy Accents" by Inkssentials. It's a craft glue/accent stuff that dries clear. I was able to glue vellum down without using brads and it didn't show unerneath. Also, since you guys are into the book thing, have you thought about using card sleeves (like the ones in library books?) I've used them recently, and they hold up well to ink, glue, and embossing.
Post a Comment