Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holidaze

L wrote in her most recent blog that this holiday season is flying by. And it really is. I have no idea who I need to still get gifts for and have no urge to wrap the ones I do have. I seem to be in a kind of holidaze. I was thinking earlier today that I miss my grandmother. That I wish she was here. And perhaps that is part of the malaise. Its only been a little over a year and even though last Christmas was the first Christmas without her, I think we were all in shock. I know I was. And so a holiday season without my grandmother is here and it seems she may have been the glue that brought us all together and what will Christmas really be like without her?

Here are some beautiful flowers in memory of my grandmother. OK, so I want these for the wedding, but who said I couldn't do two things at once? These are bright and unexpected. Just like her.


No comments: