Of course this is not exactly the season for a rest. I finished my shopping on Saturday and so now it is time to wrap. I feel like this season is rushing past. I want to see more lights. I want to spend more time with a Christmas Tree. I didn't put up a tree this year, but I am very excited about creating a cozy Christmas home with Chris next year. I just can't wait! Chris and I were talking about real vs fake trees last night and I was extolling the virtues of fake trees because real trees are so hard to put up when you are by yourself. Chris reminded me I wasn't by myself anymore. Awwww. I really do love him.
Check out my wedding blog if you are so inclined. I've got new monograms and a vote going on. Results will be posted on Wednesday. Here's a preview:



2 comments:
We missed you last night!!
Girl, I know you've been busy... your spirit has been missed all over the place. :( BUT, we'll hang again soon! and there WILL be rest... just maybe not right now...
Post a Comment