Interestingly, these are actually brown and light yellow. Not sure why Blogger changed their color so drastically. Oh well. I just wanted to share some monograms that I had created for the wedding. I think both of these look like they belong in an old book - which is good since books are the main theme. Things are starting to become more 'real'. I've booked the photographer and have the contract for the hotel in my hand ready to fax back. And somehow C has not asked if Aug 8 is ok with his parents. Boys. I hope it is, because I am going full steam ahead!Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Monograms
Interestingly, these are actually brown and light yellow. Not sure why Blogger changed their color so drastically. Oh well. I just wanted to share some monograms that I had created for the wedding. I think both of these look like they belong in an old book - which is good since books are the main theme. Things are starting to become more 'real'. I've booked the photographer and have the contract for the hotel in my hand ready to fax back. And somehow C has not asked if Aug 8 is ok with his parents. Boys. I hope it is, because I am going full steam ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I like those monograms. They look like stuff I've seen in some altered art books and vintage things. Very classy.
They look great!
Post a Comment