This weekend I remembered something- all of the wonderful blessings I have in my life. I have been so caught up in the worries of finding a job and getting rid of my cough, that I think my thankfullness got lost somewhere. Sure I would thank God every day for my blessings, but it wasn't until I was chatting with Chris this past weekend that I remembered that I have everything I could want or need (well, except a job). I have the love of my life. We are getting married. We are healthy and we are happy.
It hit me like a Mack truck. I thought to myself, "I have everything I have always wanted. Praise the Lord and stop worrying. Remeber to be happy."
It is so easy to lost in our worries- at least it is for me- and forget about all the wonderful things we DO have.
Praise the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I needed this today.
Praise, praise:)
yay. what a happy post. :)
Post a Comment