Monday, May 25, 2009

Starting

I start my new job tomorrow. I am excited - most of the time. Part of me is remembering the first day of school. What am I going to wear? Will the 'cool' people like me or will I be a complete reject? Will I be a success or a failure? Where will I be sitting? Will I have a lot of work to do? Will I have a strict boss? No really, what am I going to wear?

Funny how all of those feelings come back so quickly. I haven't worked in an office since August of 2005. It's been almost 4 years and needless to say it will be interesting. Part of me looks forward to interacting with people every day. Part of me likes the freedom I have had these past years.

A new adventure. What a blessing.

3 comments:

JENNY said...

Good luck!!

Chelsie Sargent said...

Can't wait to hear how it is going!!!

Anonymous said...

You're in my prayers. I hope everything goes well. We really enjoyed the performance Sunday night...wish we had come to more throughout the year!