Guess who got a job today?!?! ME!!!!
I start on Tuesday. I can't wait. Well, I can wait to get up early every morning, but I can't wait for the pay check. :)
I interviewed a few weeks ago for an Executive Administrative position at EnCap Investments. The partner ended up going with someone who was recommended by a friend of his, but the CFO really liked me. He liked me enough that when his EA position was available he called the recruiting company and asked for me! Yay! I don't have to interview with him again or anything. I just start on Tuesday. What am I going to wear???
I haven't worn real work clothes in over a year. Working from home has definitely spoiled me in that regard. I am hoping my work clothes fit. Yikes. I am sure I'll figure it out. I am just so happy to be making my own money again. That is one more stress gone from my life.
Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.
Let the earth hear His voice.
Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord.
Let the people rejoice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Congrats! How exciting!
I am so excited for you!
Great! Jehovah Jireh, my provider!
YEAH!!!!
so happy for you, girl!!
(BIG EXHALE!) Hallelujah!!!
Post a Comment