This arrangement was at every table. There were at least 30 tables. I would venture to guess that this arrangement alone cost 1-2 times as much as the flowers for my entire wedding.
A few of a few tables.
Ah the wedding cake. It was as tall as a person. I regret not getting to eat any as the main course wasn't served until 10pm and the bride and groom hadn't even cut the customary first piece. There was just no way I was going to be able to make it until it was served.
The dance floor. And trust me- Persians can dance. They danced the entire night- even during the meal. It was crazy loud and every one seemed to be having a great time.The wedding itself was beautiful and in Farsi. Luckily there was a translation. It was a late night, but Chris and I were honored to be there.


3 comments:
Wow, it really does look beautiful!
Is this what you bought your pretty dress for?
how cool!!
Post a Comment