Holy God, I unite my prayers with those of my sister in Christ asking that those she loves, particularly Heather, be aware of your presence of peace throughout the ordeal. I give you thanks for the medical team and ask you to bless them in their efforts to tend this little lamb. Be with Josh and all who love him. I ask these things in the name of the Great Pysician, Jesus Christ, who heals all our wounds.
I've been praying for him. I know from your email that the prognosis is good but it is still so scary to turn a newborn back over to the doctors. Tell Heather we are thinking of her and little Josh.
4 comments:
Holy God, I unite my prayers with those of my sister in Christ asking that those she loves, particularly Heather, be aware of your presence of peace throughout the ordeal. I give you thanks for the medical team and ask you to bless them in their efforts to tend this little lamb. Be with Josh and all who love him. I ask these things in the name of the Great Pysician, Jesus Christ, who heals all our wounds.
I've been praying for him. I know from your email that the prognosis is good but it is still so scary to turn a newborn back over to the doctors. Tell Heather we are thinking of her and little Josh.
The SWC gatherers prayed last night for Josh.
Many thanks to all. Your prayers mean so much.
Post a Comment