


Here are just a few of the photos taken of Chris and I this weekend. Isn't he handsome?! I am very happy with Nicole's work and highly recommend her. She does travel... When I got the email this morning with the link to the photos this morning, I was actually nervous. What if they were horrible? What if I looked terrible? What if? What if? So silly. Chris and I were so happy together that day that I think it would have been impossible to get at least one good picture. I love this man.


4 comments:
They turned out SO cute! And, I love your jacket.
I love that middle picture! Ya'll are so cute together.
I love them--think of all the cute scrapbook possibilities!
Gorgeous, all of them. Yeah, the photographer did a good job, but she had good subjects! I agree with Whit...they must be scrapped (or at the very least, copies of them). ;)
Post a Comment